Reach People Looking for What You Offer
Reach people exactly when they’re searching the Internet for what you offer. Your ad can appear on Google and its partner websites. With cost-per-click bidding, you’re charged only when someone clicks your ad.
- Reach people at the precise moment they’re searching for what you offer
- Your ad is displayed to people who are already searching for the kinds of products and services you offer. So those people are more likely to take action.
- You can choose where your ad appears — on which specific websites and in which geographical areas (states, towns, or even neighborhoods).
- AdWords reaches 80% of Internet users in the US. That’s a big audience.
- Control your budget
- With cost-per-click bidding, you’re charged only when someone clicks your ad, not when your ad is displayed. There are a variety of bidding options you can choose from.
- You decide how much or little you want to spend monthly, and you’ll never be charged more than that amount.
- See exactly what’s working in your ad, and build on it
- View a report of how your ad is doing — see how many new customers connect to your business from your ad, where they’re coming from, and other details.
- Use AdWords’ tools to edit and improve your ad, and increase the number of potential customers who contact your business.